Monday, February 29, 2016

My First Expo

Long ago when I was 5, I had my first expo. I was in Lisa S.’s class. I was studying the “Medieval Times,” because at that time I was obsessed with King Arthur, knights, and dragons. It all fascinated me. At expo, I remember having a sign around my neck, saying “Ask me about the medieval times,” written in 5-year-old ugly handwriting. I cannot recall any of my projects, but I do recall having a list of 5 questions on my display so people could ask them.

3 comments:

  1. Your slice brings up memories of last month and my daughter's first Expo! I can completely visualize the "ugly handwriting" and the passions exhibited by five year-olds! Happy Slicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool man i can remember mine too

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool man i can remember mine too

    ReplyDelete