Saturday, March 5, 2016

Back In Time

If I could go back in time, where and when would I go? You can go back to a time, but you go back as a ghost, so you cannot change anything.

Has any body ever heard of the mystery about Babe Ruth, calling his shot? That's where I would go back to. If you haven't heard of it, this is what happened: The famous baseball player Babe Ruth was up to bat. Before play started, the mystery is that Babe Ruth pointed his finger towards the centerfield stands. He was calling his shot. Babe Ruth crushed the ball on the next pitch, and the ball went straight to where he pointed. It was a home run, but more amazingly, he had called his shot.

I think it would be really interesting to see what actually transpired there and if he actually called his shot.

2 comments:

  1. Cool story, I'll have to think about where I would go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see The Babe's Called Shot too! When you figure out how to go back in time, take me with you! What else would you go back and see?

    The black text on the dark background is hard to read. You may want to consider something with more contrast.

    ReplyDelete