Friday, March 11, 2016

Last Day

You have been diagnosed with a horrible new disease. You have been told by a doctor who has said that you have exactly 24 hours to live. You are sure there will be no exceptions and there is not treatment. There are no symptoms, so you can act normally until you die. What will you do?

First things first, I will not be sleeping, at all.

For my first hour, I would probably be making sure all my friends and family will be there for my day.

I will eat whatever I want whenever I want. I will not be worried about eating unhealthy foods or too much food.

Hopefully my last day is a Sunday during football season, because I would definitely like to go to a Broncos game.

Play lots of sports.

Say goodbye!




3 comments:

  1. cool idea! i would want to go rob a bank and steal a lot of candy from places, just for the thrill because i will be dying anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for a slice, these all sound like fun things to do on your last day alive. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool idea for a slice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete