Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What would happen if I was president?

Obviously, I am not a genius about money or politics. I do not have a doctors degree in anything and I have not gone to law school, but here is what I would do if I was president.

The first thing I would do is raise the minimum wage to $12. I think this is important because everybody deserves a good job, and with a minimum wage as low as it is now people cannot support themselves and their families.

Another thing I would do is change our prison system. Solitary confinement is cruel and unfair. I think a better way to reform prisoners is give them  more phycological help. Prisoners would be put in a better environment to help influence them to be better people.

8 comments:

  1. I agree with the solitary confinement, being alone for long periods could make them go even crazier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, my mom made a project about solitary confinement called the gray box. Sad stuff. :)

      Delete
    2. ya, my mom made a project about solitary confinement called the gray box. Sad stuff. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool ideas, I agree with your points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your take on being president.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool. I agree with all of the points you make. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very creative thing to write about! If I were president, I think I would make school start an hour later. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete