Friday, March 4, 2016

Desert Island Meals

I am stranded on a desert island. I get to have one meal that I would eat three times a day for the rest of my life. The meal has 4 items in it: Main dish, side dish, drink and dessert.

1. Main Dish: Roast beef and provolone sandwich on white bread
This would be from my favorite restaurant, Snarfs. Snarfs makes really good sandwiches. This choice was pretty easy.

2. Side Dish: Sliced Mango
Mango is my favorite fruit.

3. Drink: Dr. Pepper
Ice cold, of course. I don't want to sound like a snob, but I would drink it out of a cup, not the bottle or can.

4. Dessert: Coffee ice cream milkshake
I love coffee ice cream. I think it tastes better in liquid form.


4 comments:

  1. And, with the new Uber Pickup, it might actually work! Wait, do duck boat drivers do Uber? Huh. But you would be able to get much more than coffee ice cream milkshakes on a Desert Island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea for a slice. Your food choices are very interesting, I wouldn't have agreed but nice idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree quinn it does taste better in liquid form!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never think to post about this, and it's really creative. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete