Thursday, March 10, 2016

Characters

I got a really cool prompt from this website so I decided to do it. The prompt is: If you could be a  book character, which one would you be? I am going to stay away from life biographies and non-fiction books to keep it interesting.

Jeffrey (Maniac) Magee, from Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli

Jeffrey is a tweenage boy who does not have a care in the world. He sleeps in a shed full of baseball equipment. He does whatever he wants throughout the day and night, eating when or what he wants, sleeping when he wants. He creates his own schedule. He is also good a star at every sport and is everybody's friend.






3 comments:

  1. I'd imagine this would also be slightly difficult. Your parents would have been killed in a trolley accident and you would have to live in a divided city with people hating you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd imagine this would also be slightly difficult. Your parents would have been killed in a trolley accident and you would have to live in a divided city with people hating you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Maniac Magee, but this character sounds interesting. Awesome prompt.

    ReplyDelete